MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Self-built Models
 Esprit43 Ferrari 250GTO chassis 4491GT "Low Roof"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vadimmerc1-18 Posted - 09/27/2017 : 05:24:46
Hello, I am engaged in assembly of kit Esprit43, whether knows who information on the chassis 4491GT Low Roof:

What color there was a salon in the car?

Dashboard: ?
Doors interior: ?
Transmission tunnel and inside: ?
Seats: ?

And also interests what is designated by a star on the back panel of the car with Reims 12 hours 1964 - 1965?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
moriaan Posted - 09/30/2017 : 06:58:28
there are lots of pictures of the car, just google, or look on the esprit webpage
vadimmerc1-18 Posted - 09/29/2017 : 04:04:58
Thank you very much
dark star Posted - 09/28/2017 : 15:21:16
I am not a high-level expert on Ferrari models, but I know some details about the GTO62.
I think there are two different colors of the body, according to the owner of the car.
David Piper's car was painted in medium green, in particular, BP Green (British Petroleum green). The color of the rims was standard, bluish metallic light gray.
When the car was bought by Sutcliffe, it was painted in a dark green British Racing Green. For the rims , in some cases, the color was the same as the body (British Racing Green), and in other occasions, they were painted red , type Rosso Corsa (Fiat Red 120).
The dashboard was standard, crackeled matt black.
The interior of the doors , were the same color as the body, with the flat panels painted in light metallic gray .
The complete interior was painted in light metallic gold .
Finally, the structure of the seats was of natural aluminum color, covered with blue cloth (Italian Blue).
I can be wrong in some detail, so if there is something to correct, I appreciate the comments on it.

jerry

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000