MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Another world of handbuilt models - part II
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zolomod

Russia
44 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  12:30:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to present another set of photos of hand-made resin models, but non BBR, MR or other well-known manufacturers.When I opened this topic for the first time, I wanted to show that there are other types of models, with good workmanship. Many collectors are focused on Low Volume expensive models and do not watching other manufacturers. Now, there are manufacturers that produce high-quality interesting model at reasonable prices. These models can beautify any collection.
The first model in this series is TVR M made by Automodello. The model is made very carefully and has a high level of detail.

This model of Aston Martin Rapide is made by Minichamps and is one of the first resin models of this company.The model is made by the standards of the Spark company and looks very nice.

Perfect model of Toyota 2000 GT 1 serie made by japan HPI Racing. It is impossible to find any fault. It is beautiful!

Another model of HPI - fantastic GT by Citroen. Born to exist in the virtual world, he got into the real world and there's nothing like on the road ever since. A very complex form of the body with incredible details.

Monteverdi HAI (Shark)which drew Peter Monteverdi (not Pietro Frua).The model is made by NEO and if you're lucky, you get a model with almost no defects, but it is very rare. If possible, it is better to go to the store and there gathered to choose a well assembled model. I was lucky ...

Another masterpiece of HPI - Lancia Stratos Prototype. Painted in a stunning matt color.

So watch out for new products, we expect a very interesting model. Production of model cars - it's not just business, it's a passion. If not, then we get sad and bad assembled models with numerous errors, which can not be located at the self-respecting collector. And the low price in this case does not reflect the patterns of their high quality and attractive.

dvamodels

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  08:38:40  Show Profile  Visit dvamodels's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beautiful models, and very interesting subjects. So true about the passion... who know models can see the builder's passion by looking at some models.
Go to Top of Page

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  09:02:43  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to disagree with your comment that many collectors concentrate on low volume expensive models. The models you have displayed here are not truly hand built from a purist but rather hand assembled production models like Minichamps. There is no comparison...like apples to oranges. In the case of these examples some one does have to put them together but I would not classify them as "hand built". I do agree they are very nice ;)
Go to Top of Page

zolomod

Russia
44 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  10:41:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your opinion! I'd like to make such type of discussion. If we call the real hand-made this rare single specimens, assembled by great masters, it is right. But it turns out that BBR is also only hand assembled models (This is so if they makes 200-500 identical models). If collect only these rare hand-made model, you have to spend a lot of money, and have very few models.I set myself a limit value above which I try not to go. Thus, I have hundreds of models of BBR, MR, et cetera, and I am quite pleased with its, like most collectors in this forum. But this does not mean that I would not want to have a real hand-made rare model!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000