MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Feeling43 Ferrari 250P Le Mans
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  13:45:44  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just completed this for one of Mike's customers...based on the Feeling43 kit I have made some simple modifications, such as revising the way the rear cover opens. I fabricated a hinge so the owner can easily open it and not be forced to fiddle with the delicate set up in the kit. Also used Bosica wheels and tires per the owners request and added machined rivets to the window surrounds and machined brake assemblies and fuel fillers as well as the headlights and tail lights. The rear space frame was also scratch built...the white metal furnished by F43 in the kit is not very good.

If interested in having one built from your kit [or of another F43 subject] please contact Mike McCormick and he will work out the details.

Edited by - PeterW on 05/23/2013 13:54:00

F1-Wolfgang

Germany
1884 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  06:21:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nicely done, I like it!

wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

mps

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  11:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peter,
Super build, Very impressive! Making me more eager to see my project(s) in progress reach completion very shortly to this high build standards!
Go to Top of Page

Anthrax

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  14:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that Peter did a fantastic job with this difficult kit. It took some time to complete but I told Peter to take what he needed to do the job right. So I have just outed myself as the owner of this gem and if anyone has any questions from a customer's perspective, feel free to email me.

Mike Schmidt
Millington, NJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000