MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 porsche 964 RWB HOONIGAN 1of5 1/43
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2014 :  10:38:52  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep...familiar with the car and its story.
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
159 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2014 :  12:08:04  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PeterW

You have some interesting subjects. If your work is 100% original [no base kits] then I am sure looking forward to getting to know who you are and what the finished models look like. Hopefully Mike will chime in and tell us some more.

Would be nice if you post some of your past work in finished form.

So far it's "only air" ;)

Hello. Sorry, but because of the time difference does not always respond immediately + use Google Translate. Therefore it is not always clear what I wrote.
I am from Ukraine. Love and collect porsche & vw air cooled.
964rwb and wiesmann mf3 my first model built from scratch. And Made in small editions.
Model which I did before, they are few. Made long ago. I made them for themselves in a single copy. A few left. The rest were given away. If possible, do the remaining pictures ...)

Ps watched your work. I am delighted with the last project 356.
your other work is also very much)
Only air

Edited by - nur964 on 10/25/2014 16:28:50
Go to Top of Page

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2014 :  12:51:46  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks...the 356 Speedster will finally be ready next week. I take as much time as required to get it to look correct.

I love this series of Porsches. You picked a great version. I will follow with interest.
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
159 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  12:31:07  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Final assembly of large parts of the motor before the of the cast. At the final assembly will be more fine detail and etching

Only air

Edited by - nur964 on 09/18/2015 11:56:23
Go to Top of Page

Stas

Czech Republic
36 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2015 :  02:37:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So happy this topic is On air again! Very much looking forward
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
159 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2015 :  04:28:18  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stas

So happy this topic is On air again! Very much looking forward

thank. Lately I've been doing other Porsche models, and RWB spent not much time, but the model I will finish!)

Only air
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000