MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 Large scale - 1/18, 1/12, etc.
 posting pictures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darbyvet

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  13:15:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there.
I just joined the forum.I am building a model factory hiro 1/12 gto visible engine.I have just finished a 1/10 Toyota 2000gt kit.I would like to post some pictures, but I cant find how to do it.Can someone walk me through posting pictures?

cd

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2016 :  17:22:39  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Carl - welcome aboard :o)

Posting pictures is not too difficult... First, you need to upload them to an image hosting service (such as Photobucket, or similar), then simply include each image's URL here (usually provided by the image host as a "direct link"), within img tags; clicking the icon will provide you with the correct tags.

If you get stuck, do not worry - I can easily fix it for you. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to email you more detailed instructions, if you wish.

Very much looking forward to seeing your 2000GT pictures, one of the very few Japanese cars that excite me!

the.x.man 1:43
Go to Top of Page

darbyvet

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2016 :  12:39:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks I think I figured out the photos.let me know if I did something wrong

cd
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000