MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Robustelli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

speedrelic

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2017 :  12:29:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Came across an old Robustelli ATS IMSA Camaro kit that needs decals. This is a great kit with a lot of photo etch details etc. and I hate it to go to waste! I know it's a long shot but does anyone know how to get in touch with him (or his son Federico)? or possibly has some extra decals just laying about!

Mike S.

whiskywheels

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2022 :  21:39:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I know you posted this a while back but I'm using this kit as a base to a scratchbuilt Dick Trickle ASA stock car so I won't be using any of the kit decals. Still need it? I'd be happy to send them along free of charge.

Thanks!
Aaron
Go to Top of Page

speedrelic

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2022 :  08:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whiskywheels

Hi, I know you posted this a while back but I'm using this kit as a base to a scratchbuilt Dick Trickle ASA stock car so I won't be using any of the kit decals. Still need it? I'd be happy to send them along free of charge.

Thanks!
Aaron

Mike S.
Go to Top of Page

speedrelic

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2022 :  08:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aaron yes I would be interested in the decals. I had sent you an email a few days ago regarding this. Thanks.

Mike S.
Go to Top of Page

whiskywheels

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2022 :  22:12:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think I saw an email come through. I'll check my spam folder. I have some leftover bits and pieces i can send along as well. I may try emailing you to make sure we connect. Happy to help!

Thanks!
Aaron
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000