MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 James Wood Ferrari 275+ Drogo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  05:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the latest one-off fantasy creation by James Wood. One of our fellow collectors commissioned James to do "whatever he wanted" with the donated AMR 275 GTB kit. The owner of the kit only asked that it be silver with white roundels. See the full set of 12 photos in my Gallery. James will do another 250TR for a customer next. If anyone has an AMR or LP kit collecting dust and you do not know what to do with it, consider contacting me to have James do a one-off!

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  15:43:49  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fantastic stuff - I just love James' work!

In fact, he pretty much jumped straight to the top of my list of favorite builders (with his "Testa Roadster"), and believe me, that is no mean feat!

Right now, I am frantically rummaging through all my kits...

250GTE

Netherlands
295 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  00:13:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, this might be the coolest Ferrari I have ever seen! Normally I am not really interested in fantasycars, but if this one was for sale I would certainly make some inquiries to the price. I have only one James Wood model in my collection and it is one of the absolute highlights. Just excellent stuff.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000