MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Peter Wingfield Kits for Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  13:38:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As everyone knows, Peter passed away last month. As you can imagine, his family has been dealing with and continues to cope with his devastating loss. They have begun to reach out to friends and builders who worked for and with Peter to assist with his projects and remaining kits. Dave San Souci has agreed to help the Wingfield family with kits from Peter's stock. Kits belonging to Peter's customers are not included in this stock. Normally selling on this forum is not permitted but this is a special circumstance. Dave asked for my help and I am more than happy to do what I can. Any interested collectors may contact Dave directly at his email davesans@gmail.com

I do not know anything about Peter's projects or kits belonging to customers. I have heard his wife and son's are trying to find resources to help complete projects and return kits to their rightful owners. Dave may have some insight but please be patient and know that Peter's family is trying to sort everything out as best they can.

franmort

Belgium
4 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  14:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrarinut

As everyone knows, Peter passed away last month. As you can imagine, his family has been dealing with and continues to cope with his devastating loss. They have begun to reach out to friends and builders who worked for and with Peter to assist with his projects and remaining kits. Dave San Souci has agreed to help the Wingfield family with kits from Peter's stock. Kits belonging to Peter's customers are not included in this stock. Normally selling on this forum is not permitted but this is a special circumstance. Dave asked for my help and I am more than happy to do what I can. Any interested collectors may contact Dave directly at his email davesans@gmail.com

I do not know anything about Peter's projects or kits belonging to customers. I have heard his wife and son's are trying to find resources to help complete projects and return kits to their rightful owners. Dave may have some insight but please be patient and know that Peter's family is trying to sort everything out as best they can.

Mike, thanks for the update. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.
Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  15:47:54  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Peter's son, Beau, is working on getting everything sorted out, but, as can be imagined, it is a huge job and is going to take time. Obviously, their primary concerns are the projects Peter had in progress for various clients when he passed.

the.x.man 1:43
Go to Top of Page

fanerfaner

China
1 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  16:50:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I was Peter's customer when he passed, I talked with Beau several times before, Peter had received the kit and I had paid the deposit, but Beau has not reply my emails almost three months, I am not sure Peter's family find my project or not, because my project has a little special.

Does anyone could help me ask Beau or his family? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

davesans

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  20:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fanerfaner

email me at davesans@gmail.com with the kit information that you had paid for and I will see if I can sort it out.

Dave

Regards
Dave

Edited by - davesans on 01/18/2018 20:07:04
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000