MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 Special MiniWerks Projects (all scales)
 Fellow Collector Todd Radke GoFundMe Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2018 :  09:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those of you who have been following the news may have seen the terrible fires that have hit California again this past week. One city that was affected, Paradise CA, is home to fellow collector Todd Radke. Todd literally had just minutes to escape before flames engulfed his property. He lost everything, home, his model collection that included a complete Le Mans history collection, a Ford GT40 collection, a Ferrari F1 collection, another F1 collection non-Ferrari and a Lancia collection as well as his watch collection and wine collection. He lost 3 real cars including his beloved, restored Lancia Fulvia. Todd's sister has set up a GoFundMe page. Here is a link. Todd has a long road ahead, any amount is greatly appreciated. You can also post comments for Todd. I just saw that he lost his cat as well.
https://www.gofundme.com/todd-radkeparadise-ca-quotcamp-firequot

nur964

Germany
159 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  13:38:16  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that's just terrible. I can’t even imagine how these people are feeling now ... the most important thing is that everyone is alive. I hope they find their cat. and I hope that in their lives there will be no more such terrible cases. and of course it's a pity their house, collections and cars.
In California, a huge number of historically valuable objects of art, cars and other things are used. I really hope that the minimum number of them suffered.

Only air
nur965@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000