MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Alain Bouissou
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vignale

France
15 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2019 :  23:47:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A book about our friend Alain Bouissou, the artist who created the exquisite 1/43rd scale models of Bugatti is about to be publish by Benedicte, his wife, and his relatives and friends. The book relates with a lot of pictures the 37 years Alain developped his art and shared his knowledge and his passion for the mythic Bugatti company. His poor health unfortunately prevented him to go on producing those gems in 2017. To allow Benedicte to go ahead with the printing costs and to estimate how many samples will be needed, should you be interested, please fill the attached form and return it to Benedicte Bouissou.

vignale

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2019 :  00:00:32  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can you provide a link to the form?

the.x.man 1:43
Go to Top of Page

vignale

France
15 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2019 :  22:37:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to insert an image but didn't succeed

vignale
Go to Top of Page

Models123

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2019 :  07:42:00  Show Profile  Visit Models123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am VERY interested...and maybe in several copies depending on cost.

I just wrote an article, which happened to included some of his work. Article was published in AutoMobilia Resource magazine, issue #3, Jan/Feb 2019.

Please provide a link or contact information regarding this new book.

Marshall
Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2019 :  15:22:58  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am also extremely interested.

Here is a copy of the form - it is only an image, so it will need to be printed, filled out and scanned for return to Benedicte.

Go to Top of Page

Models123

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2019 :  17:41:40  Show Profile  Visit Models123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the.x.man

Here is a copy of the form - it is only an image, so it will need to be printed, filled out and scanned for return to Benedicte.

That's great, thank you!

Marshall
Go to Top of Page

vignale

France
15 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2019 :  22:16:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for your help

quote:
Originally posted by the.x.man

vignale
Go to Top of Page

Models123

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2019 :  08:50:52  Show Profile  Visit Models123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ordered 4 copies of this book, for myself and three clients. I received the books a couple of days ago. GREAT book!! Even though text is all French, which I knew it would be, this is a very informative book - compilation of Alain Bouissou's work. There are an extensive amount of photos, and one can see that a lot of thought, time and effort went into producing this. If you are a fan of his work, or just simply superb 1:43rd models, then you owe it to yourself to order one now.

Marshall
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000