MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Pagani HuayraR Bianco Benny by Figart Model

Pagani HuayraR Bianco Benny by Figart Model

First batch sold out, preorder for next batch. Pagani HuayraR Bianco Benny. Magnificent build quality, detail, presentation and packaging.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 ScaleAutoArt Ferrari 250 GTO R project

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PeterW Posted - 07/02/2012 : 11:17:52
I have decided to revise my original plans and do a very limited number with upgrades to create a high detail curbside version instead of box stock . These will include machined headlights and indicators, taillights, operable fuel filler and steering column assembly. In addition I will add Bosica wheels with machined brakes and valve stems. Watch here as I show how I create these versions. Contact Mike if interested.

Two versions will be made, the Pebble Beach 2011 "Most Elegant" and Daytona "Al Hodges Affair"

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ramapao69 Posted - 09/19/2012 : 05:10:37
Beautiful Gto's !! I like the Daytona 1966 version....
PeterW Posted - 09/18/2012 : 20:36:53
Final results...I am quite fond of the Bosica wheels.

PeterW Posted - 09/18/2012 : 07:02:41
OK...I think you have made your point. Of course I didn't make the decals so it's a little late in the game ;)
MikhailZ Posted - 09/18/2012 : 05:44:48
quote:
Originally posted by PeterW

Well let's see...it's almost impossible to tell from the photos so I made the correction to "COCOA" but whether or not it's FLR or FLA, neither would be correct and at this point is not important. It should be "FL" to be correct.

COCOA.FLA.
PeterW Posted - 09/14/2012 : 08:06:39
quote:
Originally posted by glengorse

Well done Peter, an excellent set of GTO's and so well detailed. Attention to detail as ever.... excellent

Thanks

These kits are wonderful to work with.
glengorse Posted - 09/13/2012 : 00:48:17

Well done Peter, an excellent set of GTO's and so well detailed. Attention to detail as ever.... excellent
PeterW Posted - 09/12/2012 : 17:17:41
SOLD OUT
PeterW Posted - 09/12/2012 : 09:45:18
Copper sheet in the process of being formed on the bottom of the nose to replicate the sheet metal [lower D vent] cover used on the Daytona car.

PeterW Posted - 09/11/2012 : 13:19:06
Interiors are now completed.

And they are joined up with their bodies and checked for fit on their respective bases.
The Daytona car on the lower right is available for purchase.

PeterW Posted - 09/10/2012 : 10:28:32
Interior detail parts include the textured dash with separate vents, steering wheel assembly, gear shifter, dip switch, mirror and switches. Also shown are the machined headlight replacements and the frames as well as the machined brakes.

The glass is installed on the front and rear with the rear glass enhanced with hand drilled vents [as opposed to the decals supplied with the kits].

Interior is painted a hammered titanium gold, seats blue and the Bosica wheels are painted and assembled. They will get their valve stems once the model is mounted to the base.

The seat frames will be painted aluminum and the oil filler tube detailed prior to final fitting.

Machined headlights...

...and fuel filler. Note the perforations in the vac form rear glass.

PeterW Posted - 09/09/2012 : 18:59:57
quote:
Originally posted by ramapao69

No more news here?? ;-))

Thanks for asking...Monday night I will post many photos. Been busy getting all of the details worked out...including drilling the rear window vents, machining the headlights and tail lights, fuel filler, etc.

Peter W
ramapao69 Posted - 09/09/2012 : 07:19:00
No more news here?? ;-))
PeterW Posted - 08/29/2012 : 08:43:00
Well let's see...it's almost impossible to tell from the photos so I made the correction to "COCOA" but whether or not it's FLR or FLA, neither would be correct and at this point is not important. It should be "FL" to be correct.

David Posted - 08/29/2012 : 04:27:08
Not 100% sure about FLA/FLR.
MikhailZ Posted - 08/29/2012 : 03:05:37
regarding ¹ 32 Why COCOA.FLR.??? COCOA.FLA.!!!

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000