MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 Special MiniWerks Projects (all scales)
 ScaleAutoArt HIRO Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 Series
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2015 :  16:45:26  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2015 :  09:09:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The GTOs can now have a new option, hand painted driver figure based on the new MFH kit. Contact me for more details. miniwerks@earthlink.net This is Innes Ireland.

Go to Top of Page

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2016 :  21:03:15  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Ireland special edition version moves into completion, just a few more details...If interested in this version please contact Mike for details. Kits may sell out soon so please make a reservation before it's too late.

Edited by - PeterW on 02/01/2016 21:06:11
Go to Top of Page

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2016 :  07:20:23  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Final Result of the 250 GTO Ireland. These are available on special order as long as the kits are available from Model Factory HIRO. Extensive body modifications and custom made decals.

Edited by - PeterW on 02/13/2016 07:22:38
Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2016 :  12:57:14  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beautiful result, Peter! :o)

I have always liked the Ireland-liveried cars and this one is no exception.

the.x.man 1:43
Go to Top of Page

dark star

Spain
413 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2016 :  14:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good job , Peter ....as always , but I think the seats were not blue in this race , but rather green colored .

jerry
Go to Top of Page

rossocorsa

Portugal
346 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2016 :  14:28:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magnificent, really beautiful. Congratulations Peter.
Go to Top of Page

dark star

Spain
413 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2016 :  06:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My apologies, Peter.
I did not intend to enter the contest "Who knows more."
Simply, I just wanted to help with my constructive criticism . This car is the winner of the Tourist Trophy 1962, and was the only GTO delivered by the factory than did not have blue seats , but obviously ....the customer is always right.

jerry
Go to Top of Page

PeterW

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2016 :  07:25:08  Show Profile  Visit PeterW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Odd how these issues always come up when the build is already completed...the fact is I have presented all of my progress pictures with blue seats. If a correction was necessary that would have been the time to make the point ;) Just as I made the decision to go with the black leads. In any event I have seen reference of the car's interior and have seen both the green and the blue seats. I will consider the green for the next build ;)

Sometimes builders take some license and it's not a question of a customer being right but whether or not he is content with the end result.

I know of three other prominent builders that have presented the same livery with blue seats so none of us are perfect ;)

Edited by - PeterW on 02/14/2016 07:53:53
Go to Top of Page

Gt4me

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2016 :  13:56:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stunning build.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000