MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 old messages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  01:34:32  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mike, old messages are gone...

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  02:13:33  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I think that might have been me... :o(
I thought I was wiping out a spam member who had joined to sell sex products - I must have misunderstood what I was doing with the "Forum cleanup tool". It was supposed to only remove anything that user had done, not the entire forum contents.
Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now, but I will look into it in the morning.

fqogil

Monaco
30 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  02:32:15  Show Profile  Visit fqogil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good night Jono ;)
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  03:31:22  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good night Jono and good work for tomorrow

For all the friends of the forum:
Unfortunately I speak very little English, but I recently discovered the google translator.
My write failures are the fault of the translator of google ;-)
Go to Top of Page

mrako84

Croatia
94 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  04:22:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jono ure our hero! :D
Go to Top of Page

LaSource

356 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  06:40:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jono, wake up! We need the pics and comments back :-)
Go to Top of Page

43builder

USA
100 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  06:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well look on the bright side,

Welcome to the NEW, New forum.

BTW...I love the new home page if anyone has noticed it yet!

Patick Lewis
Go to Top of Page

scuderia

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  15:32:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, i can't get in to the "Current Inventory" section from Miniwerks home. i don't think Current inventory menu is working.

Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  17:25:49  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok guys, I am desperately sorry, but as far as I can tell, it was me that did this - and what is worse, I cannot retrieve your previous topics. I wish there was some way I could fix it, but there is just nothing.

I am especially sorry for wolfgang and the rest of you who put so much work into setting up the F1 thread. I will understand if you all want to yell at me - I guess I deserve it...

:o(

By the way, what internet browser are you using, scuderia? For everything except the old Internet Explorer 6, you should get a drop-down menu when you hover over 'Current Inventory' (IE6 just goes straight to the full inventory without the drop-down selection).

Salegosse

France
65 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  17:36:21  Show Profile  Visit Salegosse's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't see the inventory to. When i clic the link it only refresh the main page. I am using IE 8.
Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  18:05:24  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Strange...

What you should see when you hover over "Current Inventory" is this:

this is a screenshot of IE8 on Vista.

I am just going to go and try on IE7 on XP and see if it still works there. Back soon...

... nope, I cannot make it do anything other than what it is supposed to do. I will keep investigating, though.

scuderia

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  20:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salegosse

I can't see the inventory to. When i clic the link it only refresh the main page. I am using IE 8.

that's what happens on my computer too. i'm not sure which IE mine is, how do i check that?
Go to Top of Page

the.x.man

New Zealand
877 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  21:59:17  Show Profile  Visit the.x.man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have temporarily altered the menu for those not using the latest version of Internet Explorer until I can fix the issue. I originally thought it was only affecting IE6, but it turns out that 7 and apparently even some early versions of 8 have this trouble.
Now when you click on 'Current Inventory' you will either get a drop-down menu if you have an up to date browser, or else it will simply load the 'Full Inventory' page.

If you have IE8, there should be a round blue button in the top right-hand corner with a question mark in it (I think 7 is similar). Click on that and select "About Internet Explorer" - it will tell you which version you have. I would recommend to anyone that they at least consider updating their browser (via Windows Update), or trying Opera, Firefox or Google Chrome. Not just for MiniWerks, for for internet browsing in general.

Red Blast

Netherlands
32 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  23:35:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jono!
First I want to compliment you for the great work you did on the 'new' Miniwerks site! Looks really great! Don't feel to bad for deleting the previous threats. We'll get over it! What in my opinion, you should feel bad about is that you try to delete someone trying to sell sex articles on this forum! I think I can fairly say that for most of us that's our second hobby! LOL!
Only joking Jono! Best regards, Adrie.
Go to Top of Page

LaSource

356 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  04:47:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jono,

I use Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP.

The new Miniwerks-webside and -forum works fine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000