MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Welcome: Please read this first.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  17:32:08  Show Profile
Dear Forum Member, the Miniwerks Forum is a place for model collectors Worldwide to enjoy lively discussion about our hobby. I hope you find it to be a fun environment where you can learn new things, meet others who share our addiction, I mean passion, for little cars and share your own stories or new additions with others. Please treat one another with respect and kindness. Only on rare occasions have I had to delete threads where tempers may have flared or inappropriate language used. Also keep in mind that with such a diverse membership, English is not the first language for many members and comments can be taken the wrong way.

The Forum is not a place for members to sell, advertise or solicit business of any kind. Please do not list models or kits for sale, do not post links to your ebay auctions, do not post links to other dealer sites or solicit building services from Forum members. These types of posts will be deleted and the person who posted them may be banned from the Forum if it continues. Also, please do not post topics involving race, religion, politics or other controversial subjects. This is an international forum and we wish to respect all of our members equally.

Thank you for your understanding and your participation, I hope you find the Miniwerks Forum a fun place to visit often!

Mike
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000